Digital signage and Electronic label solutions.
Our Digital Signage Solution
The wireless Digital Signage system is optimized for the retail industry. It is based on an innovative radio architecture and e-paper label that provides advantages in performance, coverage, cost and power consumption. Digital Signage end-to-end solution aims to dramatically impact how retailers operate their businesses providing a superior platform that can improve a retailer’s profitability and enable new customer facing applications, promotions and loyalty programs.
Benefits of Digital Signage
- Full centralized control and accuracy
- High flexibility in display content and configurable by user
- High quality and ultra-low power usage
- Depending on application and usage; battery can last up to 10 years
- Monitoring functions; low power battery, out of range, etc.
- Software modifications are optional
- Anti-theft solution
- The high communications performance require less access points or easier installation and maintenance
- Easy configuration
- High speed bi-directional communication
- No costly back-office server infrastructure
- Integrates with existing (retail) systems
- Simplified processes for employees
- Eco-friendly; carbon free
Wireless communication, software and hardware
Digital Signage solution includes both hardware and software necessary to manage and communicate bi-directionally with the e-paper labels. This enables a centralized administration point controlling stock levels which allows employees to focus on stock building and customer attention.
The infrastructure is lightweight; demanding only the installation of Base Stations, which eliminates expensive back-office servers. It is simple to deploy and covers an area of 25,000 square feet per base station.
The lightweight administrative application only requires an off-the-shelf Windows-based PC or mobile device.
The third generation e-paper label technology boasts a high contrast ratio and superior viewing angle. It is bi-stable; the image will remain on the display even after power is disconnected. This allows enterprises to operate the solution with five daily updates and 20 second polling for over 10 years usage. We offer various sizes e-paper labels as well as a powered, full colour Thin Film Transistor (TFT) models – different technologies for different needs in the same store.
We provide a wide variety of secure, durable and aesthetically pleasing ESL shelf mounting options and accessories for in-store shelving. Our broad product offering fits the most popular shelving systems on the market. A majority of our shelf profiles are lightweight allowing for an easier and cost effective migration from traditional paper labels to e-paper labels. All mother carriers remain on the shelf and only the label may need to be changed which allows for efficient and intelligent shelf management.
For further information on how we can help you streamline your business contact us today 0161 330 0077 or email@example.com