EX-HANDY 10, DIV 1 & ZONE 1
The Ex-Handy 10 DZ1 Intrinsically Safe Mobile Feature Phone is a simple to use and extremely robust and impact resistant Smartphone designed for use in potentially hazardous environments, meeting worldwide approvals for Zone 1/21 & Div 1.
Android 8.1 based and ideal for a wide range of intrinsically safe uses from push-to-talk (PTT), general phone communication, lone worker protection (LWP) and designed to function with the IIoT.
The Ex-Handy 10 DZ1 enables the use of push-to-talk over 4G, private LTE and Wi-Fi networks when using an external Zone1/21 speaker microphone for optimal safe network coverage in specific working environments.
Complete with many of the familiar apps you would find on a regular Android smartphone, there is also an extensive application library featuring Ex-handy 10 DZ1 compatible apps that can help with a variety of communication, tracking and data gathering solutions and IIoT applications.
- IP68 – dust- and waterproof housing + MIL-STD-810G standard
- Worldwide approvals for Zone 1/21, 2/22 & Class 1 / Div 1 & Div 2
- Protected in all situations: Special buttons for Push-To-Talk (PTT) & Lone Worker Protection (LWP)
- Always and everywhere applicable: Excellent readability of the display even in direct sunlight and a long battery lifeThe Ex-Handy 10 is full WEA 2.0 compliant and is also supporting WEA 3.0 features /
- functionality except advanced geo location tagging
- Android™ zero-touch enabled device
This product is ATEX certified for more information please do not hesitate to contact our Sales Team 03333 660 842