EX-HANDY 10, DIV 2 & ZONE 2
The Ex-Handy 10 DZ2 Intrinsically Safe Mobile Feature Phone is simple to use and extremely robust and impact resistant phone designed for use in potentially hazardous environments, meeting worldwide approvals for Zone 2/22 & Div 2.
Android 8.1 based and ideal for a wide range of intrinsically safe uses from push-to-talk (PTT), general phone communication, lone worker protection (LWP) and designed to function with the IIoT.
The Ex-Handy 10 DZ2 enables the use of push-to-talk over 4G, private LTE and Wi-Fi networks when using an external Zone 1/21 speaker microphone for optimal safe network coverage in specific working environments .
Complete with many of the familiar apps you would find on a regular Android smartphone, there is also an extensive application library featuring Ex-handy 10 DZ2 compatible apps that can help with a variety of communication, tracking and data gathering solutions and IIoT applications.
- IP68 – dust- and waterproof housing + MIL-STD-810G standard
- Worldwide approvals for Zone 1/21, 2/22 & Class 1 / Div 1 & Div 2
- Protected in all situations: Special buttons for Push-To-Talk (PTT) & Lone Worker Protection (LWP
- Always and everywhere applicable: Excellent readability of the display even in direct sunlight and a long battery life
- The Ex-Handy 10 is full WEA 2.0 compliant and is also supporting WEA 3.0 features / functionality except advanced geo location tagging
- Android™ zero-touch enabled device
This product is ATEX certified for more information please do not hesitate to contact our Sales Team 03333 660 842