Milk Transport Cases
Our Insulated Human Milk Transport Case is used by hospitals and couriers all over the country to transport vital milk to babies.
The transport case is a versatile and robust temperature-controlled container suitable for moving human milk used in conjunction with ice packs, the case can be used for controlling temperature between 2-8 degrees, but can also assist with moving human milk components at ambient temperature.
The case can be used with a tamper evident tag to ensure that when the case arrives at it’s destination it’s secure.
- These validated padded cases allow milk to be moved in a safe and secure fashion as well as ensuring temperature stability.
- Can be manufactured in an antimicrobial material that eradicates 99.9% of bacteria that come into contact with the case.
- Unique barcode label on the back of each case to enable tracking in transit.
- Drop tested to ensure the contents are safe in transit.
- Can be bespoke printed to your own design.
Call our Product Manager Julie Goddard on 07715 523486 or email her on email@example.com alternatively call one of our NHS Team on 01625 432094 we will be able to discuss all options available to you.