Tracit360 a Track and Trace intelligent asset tracking solution for the NHS. Tracit360 has been developed jointly with our software partners who are a well-established supplier of software solutions to the NHS.
Tracit360 is an end-to-end transportation solutions for Laboratories and Pharmacy cases, bags, specimen bags, and temperature-controlled blood transport cases.
Working in conjunction PM Strategic Sourcing (PMSS) a Bar Code Data Group company we offer a broad range of barcoded transport bags and cases, providing a single sourced solution for the transportation of samples and blood products from the GP Practice through to the processing laboratory. Our secure transportation solution provides significant financial and operational benefits, ensuring compliance with legal mandates and healthcare KPI’s.
LABORATORY TRANSPORT CASES
- In conjunction with ice packs, these validated cases allow the moving of laboratory samples at the correct temperature
- Can be manufactured in an antimicrobial PVC material that will combat 99.9% of bacteria
- Various tamper evident seals options are available to ensure security whilst in transit
- Unique barcode label or RFID tag to each case to enable tracking in transit
- Can be personalised with the Hospital or Trust name
POLYTHENE TRANSPORT BAGS
- LDPE transport bags with self-adhesive closure
- Easy entry perforations to make processing easier
- Made to a size that suits your needs
- Optional absorbent pads can be inserted
- Barcoded to assist with tracking the samples whilst in transit
- Custom printed to your required design
LEAKPROOF SPECIMEN BAGS
- If a leakage occurs, it is contained and does not contaminate other samples in the same consignment, which is key in avoiding unnecessary costly delays
- Manufactured of HDPE to offer a higher level of puncture resistance
- Edge to edge leakproof self-adhesive seal
- Additional peelable adhesive strip on reverse to attach a request form if needed Easy entry tabs at base of bag
- Custom printed
- Sequential barcode can be added to the print design if needed
Call Julie Goddard on 01625 432094 or email Julie at email@example.com to discuss your unique Track and Trace requirements and arrange a demonstration of the software intelligence.