Zebra MC3300x RUGGED MOBILE COMPUTER
Lightweight yet Rugged Key-based Touch Mobile Computer
The next evolution of our highly successful MC3000 family of keypad / touch mobile computers, the MC3300x is designed to tackle the ever-increasing requirements of today's on-demand, e-commerce driven economy. Key features include :-
- A more rugged device and ready for all-day business. Increased 6 ft./1.8 m drop specification, IP64 dustproof sealing, Corning® Gorilla® Glass touch screen helps protect from regular wear and tea.
- Delivers superior performance for all voice and data apps - with power to support the most demanding apps, the MC3300x offers an ultra-powerful 2.2 GHz octa-core processor and 4 GB RAM/32 GB Flash—the most powerful processor and memory in this class.
- Power three shifts with the class-leading 7000mAh battery - the new 7000 mAh extended capacity battery is standard with the MC3300x. More power means fewer battery changes, easier battery management and a small battery pool.
- Touchscreen and keypad— User applications can utilize the entire display, while the physical keypad provides the same familiar user input experience workers use today.
- More WiFi range and speed—with less power
the MC3300x enables access points to communicate with multiple devices simultaneously via pinpoint beamforming, boosting WiFi network capacity, speed and range. Processing is shifted from the mobile device to the access point, extending battery cycle time
- Backwards and forwards accessory compatibility
Backwards compatibility with most of the MC3200 and MC3300 accessories allows customers to maximize current accessory investment while minimizing the cost of upgrading to the latest mobile technology.
For further information on this product, please contact our Sales team 03333 660 842