Zebra ZD510-HC wristband printer advances the legacy of the HC100 by refreshing the printer with new enhancements designed to meet a variety of application requirements primarily within the healthcare and hospitality vertical markets.
Key features/benefits of the ZD510-HC include:
- Link-OS® which enables a smart suite of applications, utilities and developer tools to simplify printer setup, management and monitoring.
- Backwards compatibility with the HC100 for easy-to-use cartridge based media loading
- Direct Thermal, 300 dpi
- Print speed up to 4ips o Z-Band Fun and Z-Band Splash wristbands operate at 4ips. o All other Z-Band wristbands, including Direct and UltraSoft, operate at 2ips.
- Connectivity o Standard: Ethernet, USB, USB Host, Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) o Optional: Wireless 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.0 for concurrent wired and wireless capability
- Print Touch™ (NFC) for pairing to mobile devices & quick access to helpful information
- Real time clock (RTC) for use with real-time applications
- Healthcare wipeable, UV resistant plastic enclosure
- Medical grade power supply (IEC 60601-1:1995)