Our CortexDecoder® SDK is an integrated soft-scanning solution for Electronic Health Record (EHR) applications. Of all the most popular EHR applications, Epic was one of the first to recognize the advantage of having powerful, mobile-ready decoding software built into their applications. This combines the familiarity and ease of personal smartphones with enterprise-grade functionality and reliability. However, today all of the most popular EHR applications integrate our SDK easily and efficiently. In fact, all four of the most widely used EHRs in the United States take advantage of Code's CortexDecoder SDK Integration in a variety of ways.
• Ability to read all major 1D, 2D, postal, and direct part mark barcodes
• Flexible symbology configuration
• Decodes poor quality, damaged, and curved codes
• Reads from other phones
• No malware, pop-ups, or distracting ads
• Uses phone camera…no need for a bulky sled