Vehicle mounted printers
Forklift Printers and Mobile printers have to have an incredibly small footprint which allows them to be installed in Fork Lifts and Mobile carts, where space is limited. It can operate from a connection to a forklift’s battery and its vibration-proof design makes it the perfect choice for warehousing logistics. Vehicle mounted printers are robust, it’s best to choose models constructed on a solid cast metal frame and protected with a metal die-cast covers. These printers need to be shock and vibration ready and built to withstand the rigors of a warehouse printing application.
Vehicle mounted mobile computers
Forklift mounted mobile computers improve your workflows with advanced data collection, real-time communication, extended battery life and industrial strength hardware. Thanks to the latest technology, Vehicle mounted mobile computers are capable of longest-range scan engines, such as near/far imagers that read 1D and 2D barcodes from as far as 15.2 m (50 ft), forklift operators can fulfil pick-and-run workflows more efficiently in any environment, and a wide range of vehicle-mount and Snap-On accessories ensure complete versatility.
Benefits of Forklift Mounted Solutions
- Warehouse operatives experience less downtime.
- Data is shared in real time.
- The ability to operate the tablet on or off the forklift.
- Forklift-mounted tablets utilize the full Windows OS.
- Printers & Tablets have a compact footprint.
- Vehicle docks make it easy to integrate equipment.
- Lower cost of ownership and with greater flexibility.