Plain Label & Label Production.
Our in house die cut label production factory can produce labels to fit all your requirements.
Our service offers the highest quality plain or printed labels, with material chosen to match a wide range of industry applications.We use materials from industry leading suppliers Avery, Herma, Ritrama and Smith & McLaurin.
Our Label Bureau carries a core stock of standard label sizes in carefully selected materials.
The materials we use are carefully chosen for their quality, value for money and environmental credentials.
Whatever your requirements, we are always happy to discuss your particular needs, we can offer plain white labels in a range of sizes and materials, as standard or bespoke format.
Other choices available
- Choice of rolls or sheets: we supply labels on 25mm, 38mm, 44mm and 76mm cores, as well as A4 or A5 sheets
- Choice of materials: select from a range of materials for different purposes
- Choice of label finishes: durable finishes to withstand different moisture, heat and temperature conditions
- Compliance: labels compliant to the requirements of different industry sectors e.g. healthcare, electronics, construction,logistics, automotive and pharmaceutical
- Finishing: Labels cut, perforated and slit, hot foil blocked, laminated, sprocket punched and sheeted all in one process
- Range of applications: labels suitable for processing on digital, direct thermal printers, thermal transfer printers, laser printers and dot matrix printers
Direct thermal labels
When you don’t need a lifelong label solution, our direct thermal labels are ideal.
Direct thermal labels are perfect for warehouse picking, shipping, receipts, patient and visitor ID, coupons and event tickets.
Our wide range comes in all shapes, sizes and colours. The labels can be supplied on rolls or fan-folded and for extra protection or durability, we can use top-coated material to prolong and enhance the print.
Thermal transfer labels for long-term use
The thermal transfer process ensures the labels are long lasting and whatever is printed on the label will not fade.
Our thermal transfer labels are supplied ready-to-use, in rolls or fan-folded boxes of plain labels. We offer pre-printed labels or plain for use with your own thermal transfer email@example.com